Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Apologies

Usually, I post on Wednesday mornings. This involves some amount of preparation for said post on Tuesday nights.

Unfortunately, my household had one of those "hair on fire" days yesterday, involving--but not limited to--the following absurdities:

One ranting preacher lady;
One wily plaintiff's attorney;
One colossal thunderstorm (occurring at a moment when I needed to walk 5 blocks without any rain shield but a legal-sized yellow pad of paper and a deposition transcript);
A couple of very bad boys;
The twelve deputies who arrested them (the bad boys, not the preacher lady or the plaintiff's attorney);
and
No lunch.

When I got home, I took to my pool, then had dinner, then took to my bed. So did my husband, to whom half of the listed absurdities happened. We were both wrung out.

So I'll post tonight. Thanks for your patience!

No comments: